Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Travel approval!!!!

We officially have travel approval and a confirmed consulate appointment!  I am working on flight arrangements today, but it looks like we'll be leaving for China April 10.

Funny, I have anticipated this news.  Longed for this news.  Waited impatiently for this news.  I've made lists for preparing, lists for packing, lists for everything.  Now all I can seem to accomplish is running around in circles, accomplishing nothing, and saying "Oh my goodness!"   Expectant mom ADD.  It's a scary thing.

We should have new pictures and an updated medical report today or tomorrow.

Prayer request ~ best flight arrangements, wisdom on what/how to prepare Samuel for the trip home, good prices on air & hotel!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

~Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment